7. How can I best increase my muscle mass?
Heavenly Tubs helps grow all 20+ muscles it takes to smile when you discover we have what you are looking for. We are prepared to speak with you about Portable soaking tub, Hydrotherapy tub and Portable walk-in tub at your convenience. Lift those cheeks all the way!
6. Why haven’t I told everyone?
You may be smiling but you are still a little hesitant. Be at ease. Let us share what other Live-at-home elderly, elderly care givers and handicapped people have been telling us:
- Nanette W. says: We just purchased a Walk-in Tub from Heavenly Tubs for my Father. He is 83 and taking a bath is not as easy for him as it used to be. He has arthritis and fell several months ago while getting out of his regular tub. We just about put hi
- Henry F. says: I highly recommend the Heavenly Portable Walk-in Tub to all of those people that do not want to go to the high expense of tearing out their existing bathroom. The portable tub works great for me. It was shipped right to my home, and set up
- George & Pauline C. says: We are certainly enjoying our Heavenly Portable Walk-In Tub. Great product! We appreciate you and many thanks go out to all of the staff members who were most gracious, considerate and patient with us throughout the whole proces
5. What am I waiting for?
Our phone number: 801-590-8287
4. Where is Heavenly Tubs located?
Centrally located in San Diego, California we see people come in from Los Angeles to Newport Beach to San Francisco to Oakland and everywhere in between. Come down and see us or visit us on the web:
San Diego, California 22434
3. When do I get to meet with the Friendly staff at Heavenly Tubs?
Our hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (And the internet is open 24 hours.)
2. Who is Rick McDonald?
Rick McDonald is Founder at your resource for Portable soaking tub– Heavenly Tubs. This is the person you’ll want to bring any concerns to. You can be confident we’ve got what you need and we’ll take care of you!
1. Isn’t that fantastic information?
Well, yes it is. In fact, that is what we strive for every single day… to answer the critical questions for our neighbors in San Diego and everywhere nearby and keep them building those smiling muscles.